Welcome to Juilliard LIVE, the school’s free on-demand digital platform. A curated selection of programming from Juilliard’s music, dance, drama, and preparatory divisions is now available to access anywhere, anytime.
Sign up for free access now by logging into juilliard.live and entering your email address and selecting a password.
What’s new about Juilliard’s livestream and on-demand platform?
Each year, Juilliard livestreams nearly 700 performances through the website performance calendar at listenting.com/calendar. In addition, as of September 2023, Juilliard’s streaming capabilities have expanded and now include a separate on-demand platform of high-quality recorded programs from the music, dance, drama, and preparatory divisions. Select performances from the main season will also be streamed through this new platform and will require a free login to access.
How can I watch from my devices?
You can watch and listen on your TV, tablet, smartphone, or computer.
The service can be accessed at juilliard.live, through the online performance calendar at listenting.com/calendar, or directly through a web browser. The Juilliard LIVE app is also available to download on Apple iOS, Android, Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I still watch live performances on Juilliard’s website?
- Yes, you can still watch most Juilliard performances and recitals live via the school’s online performance calendar at listenting.com/calendar. All livestreams will start at the time of the performance.
How will I find the programs that are being livestreamed on Juilliard LIVE?
- The same way! These performances will also be listed in the performance calendar at listenting.com/calendar, and you will be directed to a new browser window to sign in to access certain performances.
How will I know where each performance will stream from?
- Each performance calendar page will contain the information you need to attend a performance in person or stream online, and when it is time for the stream to begin, you will either see it start as usual, or you will be directed to another window from which to access the stream.
Is the platform available outside of the United States?
- Yes, Juilliard LIVE is available globally.
How often is new content added?
- New programs will be added regularly to Juilliard LIVE. Please sign up for Juilliard LIVE to receive regular programming updates.
What if I need technical help with the platform?
- For technical questions about apps or viewing, please refer to this page for help or to reach the support team: http://www.juilliard.live/help
Since 2021, Juilliard has streamed nearly 700 performances each year. Under the leadership of President Damian Woetzel, the school accelerated its plans to expand both performance opportunities for students and access for audiences around the world to view Juilliard students in performance through livestreams and on-demand videos.
The livestream initiative introduced state-of-the-art video and media technology to Juilliard, advancing the institution’s capabilities to better prepare students for today’s careers in the arts.
Lead Digital Sponsor